Graduation!!

After many years of late nights, ridiculous tests, tedious presentations, design projects, 30+ page homeworks, and more calculus problems than you can imagine, I'm graduating today! That's right! No more school! EVER!


Graduation 2009 - Photo by Josh Jones


I'll be graduating from RIT with a BS in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in automotive applications, along with my Masters of Engineering Degree with a concentration in Business. Gotta love those dual degree programs! They aren't much fun when your going through them, but let me tell you, once your done its a great feeling. This wasn't my first time in a dual degree program either! Last year I completed my BS in Physics from Roberts Weslyan College as a part of a Dual Degree program with RIT. Wow my head is spinning just explaining this. Regardless, after 235 credit hours of classes I'm finally done; Ready to move to a new state, relocate my photography business, start a real engineering job, buy a house, and start a new life!

There is no way I could have done this without the help of God, my loving and supportive parents, sweet girlfriend, awesome friends, teachers, counselors, former employers, or extended family. Thank you all!!

Woohooo! I'm finally done!!!!