The best of Josh's Photo Vortex

Believe it or not, this is post #200 on here. I decided it would be a good time to look back and highlight some of my best blog posts (voted by you!) of the last 200 posts!

I know there are a lot of you that are new to the blog (readership has exploded from 5 to 50+ in the last few months!) so this will give you a chance to catch up on some of my best posts. Enjoy!!


Church of Christ Scientist - Beautiful Architectural Photography from one of Rochester's most beautiful churches



Mount Marcy Climb - Absolutely stunning images from the tallest mountain in new york



New Years Eve Times Square Pictures - A documentary of my trip through times square on new year's eve



Stef and Ryan's Engagement Shoot - Some awesome images of some of my good friends that got married earlier this year



10 Tips for Night Photography - A in depth article into some of my best night photography tips and tricks



Red Hot BMW Z4 - Some of my best automotive photography



The Waterfalls of Greenville - Some beautiful photos of the waterfalls of downtown Greenville South Carolina



Jill and Charlie's Wedding - Some of my favorite wedding photos ever!



Rochester Downtown Wasteland - An emotional documentary about how the downfall of the economy has affected Rochester, New York



Watkins Glen State Park Gorge - Some stunning nature images from my trip to Watkins Glen State Park