Melissa and Dru are Engaged!

The first time I photograph a couple they usually need a little hand holding in terms of what to do in front of the camera. Not so much with Melissa and Dru. I'm not sure if they were professional models in their past or if they are just so head over heals in love with each other that its impossible not to show! Well I asked them about the modeling so I'm gonna go with option number 2. Check out some of my favorites!

Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Furman University Engagement Photos


Thanks again guys! Can't wait until your wedding!!

To view all their photos click here.