Featured: Shoot 2 Shoot Blog Guest Interview

I recently had the awesome opportunity to be interviewed by the fine people over at Shoot2shoot. So what is Shoot2shoot you say? Basically its a tool for photographers to reach out to other photographers across the country. They also run a fantastic blog that offers some great tips on how to be a wedding photographer run a photography business in general. Being a regular reader of this blog, it was pretty awesome to get a chance to get interviewed for it!



They interviewed me from everything about pricing including: Why is wedding photography so expensive? How do I figure out what my specific wedding market is? How do I set my pricing? If your a budding photographer or just want to learn a little bit more about this important part of running a photography business definitely check it out!

You can view the full article over at: Shoot2Shoot's blog.