USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits | Kat's Columbia Bridals

I love getting out to new places to shoot. It gets me out of the day to day, stereotypical locations and into some places where I can expand my creativity. So naturally when Kat asked me to come shoot her Bridal portraits down on the USC Campus Horseshoe in Columbia, I was pretty pumped. Old trees, brick walk ways, and some interesting architecture always make things a bit easier, but the real star was Kat herself. Absolutely stunning and a blast to work with. Checkout some of my favorites!

USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


USC Horseshoe Bridal Portraits Wedding


Thanks for having me! Wedding photos coming very soon!