Games, Love and Fall Leaves | Jessica + Josh

Alright the secret is out. Sometimes I play computer games. Like nerdy ones. Not really, really nerdy ones, but I do enjoy some Portal, Borderlands, and Half Life every now and then. It's just nice to explore virtual lands and do things that would be highly illegal in real life. And I'm happy to say that Josh and Jessica do too.

I love getting the chance to photograph people that are just so in love that it overflows to the outside. I met up with one such couple, Jessica and Josh, late last week to capture their engagement photos on an incredibly stunning fall day. Complete with some formal attire, a casual outfit, and some gamer tee shirts, it was pretty evident that their love for gaming flows on to the outside as well.

Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Fall Gamer Engagement Session


Thanks again for having me guys! Can't wait for the wedding!